“1 in 4 consumers in Romania do not correctly estimate their needs. We buy much more than we need daily and thus throw away food. We try to stimulate savings through laws, but politicians forget an essential component, namely the family. If you do not educate the family institution as you in your house to save and you go and buy the same, you will not save.”
With this statistic in mind, our client – Cardioscience wanted to create a more conscious, healthy world, where users reinvent their relationship with food and where the food that we usually throw away is being used.
We admire the love and determination of our clients, but we cannot overlook the knowledge behind the app. Dahna is completely created with the expertise of renowned cardiologists and nutritionists, that put together a lot of unbelievable recipes which keep users’ weight and health under control.
Dahna application – the acronyms for Diet According to the Healthy Nutritional Approach, is inspired by the Mediterranean diet – considered by specialists to be one of the healthiest and with numerous other benefits.
Unlike other diets, it is part of a way of thinking and action oriented towards sustainability, with a major impact on the longevity of the individual, protecting the body from diseases such as cardiovascular, depression, cancer, type 2 diabetes, obesity, dementia and Parkinson’s disease.
With the Dahna app, people who want to lose weight and feel good in their body, learn to:
• Eat healthily and, as a result, lose weight or stay healthy
• Make time to buy and prepare food
• Not throw away food or ingredients
This fabulous nutrition mobile app is one of the projects that made us work with excitement, as developers, and after publishing, as customers too. We have launched this amazing nutrition app in 2018 as an MVP and continued to improve it with lots and lots of great and useful features.
- Create and find out metabolic profile – caloric and macronutrient necessary for each day;
- Feature that determines the optimal level of daily hydration
- Users can find 200 recipes and 300 daily menus, combined according to their taste and needs
- The users can automatically make a shopping list based on the necessary ingredients
- News with the latest research and recommendations of cardiologists and nutritionists, using in-app notifications
- Videos with fitness plans included
- Payment module integrated for in-app purchases
Along with the user’s features, we have created the Admin panel features:
- User Management (add, view, edit, and delete users, active/inactive users)
- Recipe list Management
- Subscription Management (add, update, and delete subscription plan)
- Refund Management
- Notification’s coordination
The User Journey is simple and intuitive: after downloading, the user creates an account with the address of Google, Facebook, or any social network, after which he must enter some characteristics (age, height, weight, level of physical activity) to configure the metabolic profile. Then the menus are assigned per day according to preferences and the required number of calories, with three main meals and two snacks (they are optional).
We have created a Native App that is easy to use…in which is only 3-5 minutes; the user goes through 5 stages, from choosing the menu to buying food.